Plant maintenance and service
The main impact of unplanned downtime is financial. When a plant goes down, processes and production come to a grinding halt. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the costs. Employees still need to be paid. Your business misses out on profit from lost production.
Secure your future with predictive maintenance
We offer a comprehensive range of maintenance and support services. A few examples include:
- Scale calibration as required by standards and regulations
- Technical updating of the WillControl plant automation system
- Updating and modifying individual programs, such as introducing new equipment to the program
- Computer replacement to avoid computer failure that may lead to breakdowns and production loss, recommended if the controlling computer is more than 3 years old
- Services required after a plant has been relocated
- Installation of equipment and maintenance work
- Planning and carrying out technical equipment modifications
- Technical evaluation of current conditions
Relocating a concrete mixing and batching plant
Tecwill is specialized in the design and manufacture of mobile concrete mixing plants. Considering all aspects – such as functionality, operability, service friendliness, time and effort required for relocation, space required, ecological footprint and overall costs – there is not a better mobile plant solution that exists.
Planning and preparations for relocating a plant begin very early. Other important aspects of the planning stage include:
- Is the size of the new plot large enough to accommodate not only the concrete plant but also the other processes? These include material storage, concrete trucks and their washing place, offices and social facilities.
- Are sufficient water and electricity connections available in the new area?
- What are the logistics for transporting concrete materials such as aggregate and cement?
- How is the site’s overall logistical planning? Installing and operating a concrete plant requires good transport connections for large vehicles.