Tecwill shotcrete plant
Tecwill shotcrete solutions create significant savings in tunnel construction and mining operations:
- Homogenous fiber dosing for polypropylene (PP), steel or synthetic fibers
- Better shotcrete quality without fiber clumps, fewer problems with sprayers
- Reduced cement content in a mix design by up to 15%
- Lower CO2 emissions
- Better tunnel lining quality with improved work safety
Why choose Tecwill shotcrete technology?
Fast weighing and fiber dosing control with Tecwill’s “flying” weighing system.
Shotcrete mixing with Tecwill’s innovative on-conveyor fiber feed that reduces mixing time and fiber clumps.
- More accurate weighing
- Less cement
- Correct slump
Multipurpose hybrid plant.
No need for a separate shotcrete plant, as the same unit can mix all mix designs.
The same plant can mix:
- Shotcrete with all types of fibers
- Ready-mix concrete
- Backfill, if the necessary equipment is included in delivery
- Precast concrete
Modular construction making the concrete plant fast to install, even in winter, and easy to relocate and reinstall year-round.
Tecwill preassembles the complete concrete plant at its own factory. This includes pre-wiring, piping, thermal insulation enclosure and plant testing.
- Fast set-up time, even in winter
- Easy to relocate and reinstall year-round
- Reliable winter operations
Modules of a Tecwill shotcrete mixing plant
- 1. Aggregate bins
- 2. Mixing unit
- 3. Batch room, admixture storage
- 4. Fiber dosing unit
- 5. Cement silos
Tecwill in brief
- 30 years of experience designing and manufacturing concrete plants
- Our technology significantly reduces CO2 emissions from concrete production
- Global operations
- Head office, assembly factory and testing facility in Joensuu, Finland