Cobra C120 concrete mixing plant
The Cobra plant is designed to operate efficiently in harsh hot or cold climate conditions. The Cobra concept originates from a new way of thinking about the entire process of concrete production. The concrete plant operates where the concrete actually is required.
Ready-mix concrete for large projects
- High-precision “flying” aggregate dosing and weighing system
- Factory-installed winter equipment for mixer room, control room, additive storage and aggregate bins
- 2–6 aggregate bins with very low and short loading ramp
- Powerful twin-shaft mixer
- User-friendly design
- 1–5 binder material silos for cement, micro silica and fly ash
- Integrated control room and additive storage
- Low-cost transport and only minimum foundation works
- Fast installation and quick startup
- Dust-free electrical room
Suitable for on-site production, shotcrete, ready-mix concrete and concrete for precast purposes
Cobra is there where concrete is made
Agreed installation schedule that you can rely on.
The modularly constructed plant comes fully ready from the factory. This minimizes installation work on site.
Together, we review all resources needed to install the concrete plant and a detailed plan to help our customers budget for commissioning costs.