Arcamix concrete mixing plant
The modular construction of the Arcamix concrete batching plant is based on sea container dimensions. The plant’s preassembled and factory-tested modular containers guarantee fast installation and startup. At the installation site, the modules are simply connected to each other. Electrical and automation cables only need to be plugged in.
Arcamix can operate as a portable concrete batch plant with a mobile steel frame and loading ramp, a semi-mobile concrete mixing plant or a central mix concrete batch plant.
All production facilities in one package
The basic package scope includes all equipment required to produce concrete. Containers for the storage of admixture and containers for the control room, laboratory or workshop can all be provided by our customer, which significantly reduces the total investment cost.
Plant equipment transport is very economical, regardless of the destination. An Arcamix plant can be installed in only a few days. It can also be relocated in the most cost-effective way.
- Better capacity – higher income
- Faster production start
- Installation cost savings
- Operational cost savings – cement, energy, fuel, tires, lubricants and manpower
- Immediate ROI
Arcamix – features and benefits
– Achieve aggregate dosing precision of down to 2 kg (4 lb.)
– Possibility to save up to 30 kg cement per m3
– Short weighing time increases plant production capacity
– 2–3 m (6–9 ft) lower aggregate bin filling level
– Lower filling ramp saves space at the site
– Significant savings in wheel loader fuel and operating costs
– All winter equipment can be preassembled at the factory and requires no disassembly when moving the plant
– Reliable operation in arctic winter conditions
– Significant savings in installation costs compared to conventional solutions
– Saves cement and reduces CO2 emissions
Thanks to the “flying” aggregate weighing system and low-profile aggregate bin, the foundation is very easy to make. No underground construction is needed. Only a simple flat concrete slab is enough for stationary installation.
In a mobile setup, the plant is equipped with a mobile steel foundation and aggregate bin filling ramp elements. This guarantees a rapid and cost-effective relocation and production startup.
– Check how the cold spots are minimized between the frame and outdoor air
– Check the installation quality and insulation. Also check the work quality
– Find out if the assembly occurs on site or in warm conditions in a production hall
– Check the insulation panel thickness and material
– Figure out the heating system power and how it affects the heating costs
– Check if the water equipment is thermally insulated. Is there an easy connection point or need for a plumber?
– Check the winter insulation of the admixture hoses between the tanks and the scale
– Find out if the winter equipment is a part of the base construction or if you have to disassemble and transport it separately
– Find out if the equipment, installation and building costs include winter equipment. How are the plant costs shared on site for the truck crane, man lifts, workforce and schedule?
Arcamix product family
The Arcamix product family consists of three main products
2.5 m3 (3.3 yd3), 3 m3 (3.9 yd3) or
3.33 m3 (4.3 yd3) twin-shaft mixer
4 m3 (5.2 yd3) or 4.5m3 (5.85 yd3)
“Flying” aggregate dosing and weighing system
The system consists of a receiving hopper, a vertically operating Vertec pocket conveyor or an inclined belt conveyor and a distribution belt conveyor on top of the bin unit. Developed by Tecwill, Vertec reduces the space required and can also be connected to the mobile Cobra plants.
The plant can be equipped with a fully automated system for dosing steel and/or plastic fibers. The “flying” aggregate weighing system allows the fibers to be dosed directly on top of the flowing aggregates, properly spreading and premixing the fibers with the aggregates.
The plant includes a special dosing system for polypropylene fibers and produces homogeneous shotcrete for tunnels and mines.
With the mobile package, Cobra becomes a highly mobile concrete mixing plant that can be relocated within a very short time.
The mobile package includes mobile steel frames to be used as foundations for the plant, the aggregate bin unit, cement silos and also, if necessary, for the heating container and fiber dosing system. Low-profile mobile steel elements are used for the aggregate loading ramp.
A pleasant working environment with thermal insulation.
A camera system is a powerful way to enhance the efficiency, safety and effectiveness of the manufacturing operations at concrete mixing plants.