COBRA – QUICKLY THERE, WHEREVER CONCRETE IS NEEDED
Fast installation and site startup
The patented Cobra concept represents the newest development in the field of concrete mixing and batching plants. The completely factory preassembled plant can be easily installed, quickly commissioned and economically operated. Although Cobra functions as a proper stationary plant, it can be effortlessly moved to a new site when a project has been completed or the market situation has changed.
The Cobra concept originates from a new way of thinking about the entire process of concrete production. The concrete plant operates where the concrete is actually required.
Super mobile concrete batching plant
The Cobra is a compact type of plant. It combines all necessary features for quick and easy installation, large production capacities and production of the highest quality concrete or shotcrete. Cobra plants are equipped with either reliable compulsory countercurrent planetary mixers or high-performance twin-shaft mixers.
The Cobra plant is designed to operate efficiently in harsh cold or hot climate conditions. All models are available as insulated plants. They can be equipped with an efficient aggregate and water heating system or chiller and ice flake plant, automatically mixing temperature-controlled concrete to the desired temperature.
Benefits and added value
– Aggregate dosing with "flying" aggregate dosing and weighing system
– Enables factory assembly and testing of the complete plant, including winter insulation and aggregate and water heating system
– Fast installation and commissioning, easy to relocate to a new site
– Mobile steel foundation and aggregate loading ramp elements
– Aggregate bin and filling ramp are about 2–5 meters lower than those of a conventional plant
– The “flying” aggregate dosing and weighing system allows you to precisely measure the moisture of all aggregates with only one sensor
– The sensor can be a sliding “ski” sensor, which slides along the top of the aggregate bed as it flows on the belt conveyor
– Alternatively, an optical non-contacting sensor can be used for measuring
– Thanks to the “flying” system, the loading edge of the aggregate bins is approximately 2–5 meters lower than the bins of a conventional weighing belt conveyor system
– This leads to significant savings in wheel loader operation costs, including fuel, oil, tires, personal and other costs
– A lower and shorter loading ramp minimizes the operating space needed at the production site
– The plant can be installed on concrete slabs or mobile steel frames
– All insulating panels can be preassembled at the factory. They do not need to be dismantled when the plant is moved to another location
– The effective TurboCobra aggregate and water heating system can also be preassembled at the factory
Cobra product family
The Cobra family consists of three main products
2–6 aggregate bins
2 m3 (2.6 yd3) countercurrent planetary mixer
“Flying” aggregate dosing and weighing system
2.5 m3 (3.3 yd3) countercurrent planetary mixer
The plant can be equipped with a fully automated system for dosing steel and/or plastic fibers. The “flying” aggregate weighing system allows the fibers to be dosed directly on top of the flowing aggregates, properly spreading and premixing the fibers with the aggregates.
The plant includes a special dosing system for polypropylene fibers and produces homogeneous shotcrete for tunnels and mines.
With the mobile package, Cobra becomes a highly mobile concrete mixing plant that can be relocated within a very short time.
The mobile package includes mobile steel frames to be used as foundations for the plant, the aggregate bin unit, cement silos and also, if necessary, for the heating container and fiber dosing system. Low-profile mobile steel elements are used for the aggregate loading ramp.
A pleasant working environment with thermal insulation.
A camera system is a powerful way to enhance the efficiency, safety and effectiveness of the manufacturing operations at concrete mixing plants.
Contact our expertsOur experts can provide you with more information about our solutions.
Download our Cobra brochure to read more about our solutions for the concrete industry
The patented Cobra concept represents the newest developments in the field of concrete mixing and batching plants.