MODULAR CONCRETE MIXING PLANTS FOR PRECAST FACTORIES
Connecting to an existing or new precast element or block factory is flexible and easy. The mixing module can be situated in the best spot near production lines. Aggregate bins can be located in the most suitable place at the site. Alternatively, the whole plant can be placed inside the production hall.
World’s best concrete for precast factories
Is fast setup for a new precast plant possible, even in winter? – Yes.
Our modular and high-performance precast plants maintain the tightest tolerances in the industry. With batch sizes from ½ to 21/2 cubic meters (2/3 to 3.5 cubic yards), precision plants are designed and fabricated to meet our customer’s requirements and seamlessly integrate into a precast factory layout.
In a precast plant, each batch produced must be within the dosing, moisture and temperature tolerances to ensure the highest quality product. Tecwill has developed several unique features to ensure homogeneous production:
- Self-consolidating concrete mixing as a wet-mix or dry-mix procedure
- Improved aggregate moisture control leads to the desired slump and right water-concrete ratio
- Automatic self-learning dosing deviation control leads to huge savings in production costs, both in time and materials
- Precise batch concrete temperature
Benefits and highlights
– High capacity with more repeatable batch quality
– Improved aggregate moisture control, proper consistency and right water-concrete ratio
– Better dosing deviation control leads to huge savings in production costs
– Saves cement and reduces CO2 emissions
– A homogenous mix with a shorter mixing time
– Easy maintenance due to large service doors
– Wide range of options, including moisture and temperature probes, a high-pressure cleaning system, sample taking, mixer camera and multiple discharge gates
– Wall panels, beams and pillars
– Steps, septic tank and stormwater elements
– Piles and poles
– Hollow-core slabs with low slump concrete
– Elements utilizing self-consolidating concrete
– Masonry elements, blocks and paving stones
– Colored concrete, using powder, C pigment or granule pigments
– Water heating
– Guarantees concrete production in harsh winter conditions
– Heats aggregates in the bins up to the desired temperature
– Concrete can be produced to the required temperature with the Tecwill batching program
Precast plant models
The plants are suitable to produce all types of concrete for high-quality precast products.
Cobra precast concrete mixing plant
Durable high-quality planetary countercurrent mixer with a batch size 1.0–2.5 m3 (1.3–3.25 yd3)
Arcamix precast concrete mixing plant
Tailored precast concrete mixing plant
- Fully automated system for dosing steel and/or synthetic and polypropylene (PP) fibers
- Pre-mixing of fibers with aggregate avoids fiber clumps
- Better concrete quality
A concrete order is made from an order point that can be either stationary or portable. Several order points may also exist. Typically, orders are handled wirelessly from portable devices.
Tecwill’s fully automatic flying bucket system allows delivering concrete from the batch plant to the precast factory. The system ensures smooth connection to multiple casting points and machines present at the plant. It is suitable for all types of tracks, including straight, curved, inclined or duo rail. For concrete discharge, the solution supports both bottom and rollover discharge.