Arcamix concrete mixing plant
Arcamix can operate as a portable concrete batch plant with a mobile steel frame and loading ramp, a semi-mobile concrete mixing plant or a central mix concrete batch plant.
This special plant enables faster throughput and higher capacity with more repeatable batch quality
- High-precision “flying” aggregate dosing and weighing system
- Factory-installed winter equipment for mixer room, control room, additive storage and laboratory
- Fast setup time, even in winter
- Preassembled plant – pre-wired and tested at the factory
- Precise concrete temperature – total control in cold and hot weather
- More accurate “flying” weighing with better aggregate moisture control by
- Tecwill OptiMoist system that saves up to 10% in cement and reduces CO2 by up to 30 kg/m3 (50 lb/yd3)
- 4–7 aggregate bins with very low and short loading ramp
- 2.5 m3 (3.2 yd3), 3.0 m3 (3.9 yd3) or 3.33 m3 (4.3 yd3)
- User-friendly design
- 1–6 binder material silos for cement, micro silica and fly ash
- Integrated control room and dust-free electrical room
- Low-cost transport and only minimum foundation works – the plant can be erected on a concrete slab or on steel skids
Suitable for on-site production, shotcrete, ready-mix concrete and concrete for precast purposes
The Arcamix plant gives you all necessary production facilities to produce concrete
Agreed installation schedule that you can rely on.
The modularly constructed plant comes fully ready from the factory. This minimizes installation work on site.
Together, we review all resources needed to install the concrete plant and a detailed plan to help our customers budget for commissioning costs.